Oh, sweet chocolate!

Oh, sweet chocolate!
Give a little love

Friday, July 2, 2010

My first blog - Nyaha!

OK. So, this is my first ever blog.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!

I'm still not quite sure what I'll be writing about yet, except of course that I'm sure it would mostly be about a lot of things...a whole lot of things, to be exact.

But, that won't matter so much, because what's important is not the "how much she wrote" or the "what she mostly wrote". Basically, what's important is I wrote...about things, people, stuff...everything that practically goes on in my head, that may range from everything that's randomly crazy to those that may even be revolutionary.

Yes, I am writing. And, yes, this is a blog. A blog that's not necessarily about me, but mostly about everything. And that everything could also be about YOU or what you want...The whole range of everything is sooo big, that maybe, just maybe, in any of my posts, you'll find something..even a small post...something that you just might find interesting...So, start checking!

There goes my intro!
Now, let's talk about why, after the 18 years of my life has passsed, did I decide to write a blog now?
Am I literally lost from all civilization to decide to just write now? Did I, by some sick twist of fate just thought that the world doesn't need blogs??
No and No.
I just didn't start.
And I didn't have time to start writing blogs.
I was too busy with a lot of things.

Then, one day, in our PI 100 class (Rizal's history), we talked about doing things you've always wanted to do, but have never managed to do so.
And then, it hit me.
18 years of my life has passed me already. And, yet, I haven't done much that I could truly be proud of. I was busy doing everything everyone else expects me in doing, that I'm sure in the end, I'll end up just like everyone else. My life has become another mediocre page in the book of history. And it was all my fault!
I'm not saying that writing a blog will make a person more profound.
I'm saying, I wasted 18 years of my life trying to live just like everyone else, that I completely forgot that I was an entirely different person. And part of being entirely different means I have a lot of things I want to do and should continue on doing, because I am different.
If I'm going to end up as generic as everyone else, then I should just as well stand out in the things that I do best, and also manage to do so in the things I also want to try doing.

And, so I decided, I should work on my way to becoming ME again.

And, it starts with my writing this blog...and a few other things like:

1. Start DRAWING again
2. starting a DEVIANTART account
3. EDITING my drawings and photographs on PHOTOSHOP
4. COOKING (something I haven't done in years, and I would like to try again)
5. REGULARLY swimming every weekend
6. Visiting a foreign land...in and out of the country
7. Learning Japanese
8. Creating my own comic book, even if it's just one chapter
9. WORKING ON MY THESIS
10. Shooting my very own MUSIC VIDEO...with me in front of the camera and not behind it
11. Shooting my very own short film!!
12. Writing on my own blog

And more!!

For now, these are the things I haven't done yet, but are not so impossible to never try.
Yes, I'm planning to do all these things before October ends.

And yes, I'm writing a blog.
To document all my thoughts...
and keep track on all the things I want to do, and being sure to do them.
Yes, world. I have finally decided to do the things that I want, and never saying no to every opportunity to do so.

I hope you can all help me keep track of that! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. congrats sheree at may blog ka na.

    plans ahead. more to scribble.
    that's one great head start.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! You just sounded like a professor giving a critic on a student's work. LOL! I'll expect more of that from you..hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. tuod? ti ma.ilonggo na lang ko eh. haha.
    even in language i sound that "Old" ?
    syet. grabeh. haha. :3

    ReplyDelete